06 Apr Part Time Administrator
My client is a Sales and Lettings Agency, based in the City of Salisbury.
Due to an incredibly busy period, and growth within their sector, they are looking to recruit an experienced Part Time Administrator to join their team.
You will be an excellent Administrator, with great communication skills, great customer service skills, well presented and possess an excellent telephone manner.
- Answering phones, taking all incoming enquiries
- Checking marketing details, and adjusting JPEGSetc where needed
- Checking forms, making sure proof of ID obtained, and on file etc
- Supporting the Sales Manager with admin tasks related to sales progression
- Ad hoc duties as and when required
- Excellent IT skills
- Reception – answering phones and meet and greet
- Checking documentation, working to regulations
Hours are very flexible to suit, but the ideal would be Monday to Friday school hours, 25-30 hours per week.
This is a great opportunity to join a local, independent Agency, who are experiencing one of their busiest periods ever!
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com