09 Jun PPC Specialist
We are looking for a new PPC specialist to join our client’s growing digital team.
The ideal candidate will have 2 years agency experience in a paid media specialist role and be a real team player happy to ‘roll up their sleeves’ and get stuck in.
With your experience you should be able to demonstrate the ability to set up and manage digital campaigns – multi-tasking between clients and brands. Your main task will be to support the wider team and head of digital using your insightful approach and knowledge as well as having the ability to plan and execute those paid media campaigns.
You will be involved in the strategy, execution and monitoring of these campaigns, working with a wide range of B2B and B2C clients with varying levels of media spend.
The right candidate will be able to apply their knowledge of digital media and communication platforms to identify the most appropriate mediums for building client campaigns and deliver a client service that exceeds expectations.
Competencies we are looking for:
- Strong PPC and other digital media channel experience. Especially within Google Ads and all major PPC platforms and preferably have experience in the set up and running of Social Ads across platforms such as Facebook
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag manager and other common digital tools
- Have the ability to create and optimise campaigns from scratch including all keyword research and bidding, campaign build and management and tracking
- Manage attribution and analytics and report regularly
- Use PPC management tools to reduce PPC costs
- Keeping up to date with changes in search engine technology
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Strong office based skills especially in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical skills, and able to interrupt results and make meaningful decisions.
- Is a team player and a motivator to those around them.
- Has very strong interpersonal skill and presentation skills.
- Has a ‘can do’ attitude and is willing to adapt to fit the needs of the team.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Google AdWords Certified
- Possess excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate to customers in a language and manner that they understand
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£32,500.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Casual dress
- Company events
- On-site parking
- Work from home
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com