10 Nov Property Solicitor
Our client is a rapidly expanding law firm, with offices in Wiltshire and Hampshire.
As part of their growth plans they are looking to recruit an experienced Conveyancer to join their busy team
The ideal candidate will be able to handle a range of commercial and residential property. However, we are also happy to consider lawyers who only handle residential conveyancing.
The successful candidate
The right candidate will have:
- at least 4 years’ experience of both residential conveyancing and commercial property
- confidence and the ability to react to change whilst working within a pressurised environment
- good organisational and excellent IT skills
- a keen eye for detail
- excellent standards of client care and great communication skills
- the ability to be an excellent biller
- the ability to work well as part of a team
- a desire and the ability to help in the growth of the property department
Salary Negotiable depending on experience.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency . We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.