08 Sep Regional Account Manager
Our client specialise in providing security solutions to the commercial and construction sectors these range from SME’s to large corporations, they have an extensive knowledge in providing a high-quality service across the South of England and are now looking to add to their senior sales team.
Job Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Acting as a liaison to senior management and director to keep them up to date with all new business.
- Maintaining and developing a wide network of contacts within the FM market place to ensure the Company is invited to as many bidding opportunities as possible.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. * Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Keeping up to date with all new industry innovations for inclusion in tender responses.
- Maintaining a wide network of internal and external colleagues to develop sales opportunities.
- Liaising with your Manager and team to advise of market conditions and trends and competitor activity.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,000.00-£23,000.00 per year
- Commission Pay
- Company Car
- Company Pension
- Sick Pay
- Monday to Friday
- Security services sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- SIA (Preferred)
- Full UK Driving Licence (Required)
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- 10% Commission / it can be increased further depending on your experience
- Vehicle supplied for company use
- 20 Days of paid holidays (excluding Bank Holiday) /annum
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org