01 Apr Residential Conveyancing Secretary
Our client is a leading Hampshire and Wiltshire law firm, with various office locations across the South.
They are looking to recruit an experienced Conveyancing Secretary to join their busy team at their Warminster office
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
1. Residential Sales, Purchases and re-Mortgages in accordance with the firm’s guidelines and protocols from time to time in force.
2. To assist your principal with the residential conveyancing work.
3. Audio typing, preparing and amending documents.
4. To undertake all necessary and ancillary tasks incidental to Residential Conveyancing.
5. Liaising with Accounts department to obtain cheques etc, as necessary.
6. To utilise residential property case manager forms/letters.
7. Provide reception cover and carry out reception duties when required.
- Good working knowledge of freehold residential conveyancing.
- Accurate typing.
- Good sense of layout and presentation of letters and documentation and knowledge of English grammar.
- Good telephone manner.
- Ability to deal with clients.
This is a great opportunity to to join a successful firm who have been established over 50 years
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org