13 Nov Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
Our client is a leading law firm based in Bradford.
Due to expansion they are seeking a qualified and experienced Residential Conveyancing Solicitor, with a minimum PQE of 5 years.
You should be capable of working unsupervised and confident in the work you are undertaking, whilst managing a growing case load. Supervisory experience would be beneficial as this is a growing department.
- You will be able to undertake all aspects of residential conveyancing and property work.
- You must have excellent IT skills and be able to prioritise your workload in order to meet tight deadlines.
- You will have excellent communication and client care skills.
- You should be able to work well as part of a team.
- You must have strong attention to detail.
- You should have a positive and friendly manner.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Professional Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com