23 Mar Sales Negotiator
Our client is a leading Estate Agency with various offices across the Wiltshire and Dorset area.
They are looking to recruit a Sales Negotiator to join their fab team at their well established and successful Tisbury branch.
You will need to have at least 1 year’s proven experience as a Negotiator and be looking to make the next step in your property career. You will be confident, a great communicator and possess the essential hunger to succeed. You will need to have local knowledge of Tisbury and the surrounding areas.
Sales Negotiator Responsibilities
- Gather information about a property and arrange for pictures to be taken.
- Meet with clients and assess their needs.
- Show clients around a new home.
- Market and advertise the property.
- Reach sales targets for the company.
- Deal with phone and email queries.
- Liaise with all interested parties (solicitors, mortgage brokers etc).
- Arrange for clients to sign the contract once the sale is made.
- Maintain contact with clients after they have settled in to make sure everything runs smoothly.
- Build a client base in your particular area.
In return you will be offered a great basic, with benefits and bonus.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Professional Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com