27 Nov Sales Support Co-ordinator
Our client is looking to recruit a Sales Support Co-Ordinator to join their busy team in Andover.
As a Sales Support Co-Ordinator you will assist their sales teams to win new business and retain business with their existing clients. You will be responsible in assisting with the efficient day to day running of the sales team through providing effective administrative support.
- To take enquiries through inbound calls to the sales desk, ensuring accurate detail is collated
- Process quotes for the Field Sales Team and through direct customer communication
- To support the CRM Administrator with the maintenance and management of their CRM system.
- Research customers, qualify leads and make outbound sales calls
- To support the completion of supplier evaluation forms / Questionnaires
- To liaise with other departments to collate information for customer responses
- To assist with the publication and submission of customer documents
- To assist with the production of reports for senior management
- Represent the company and values of the business and portray a professional and businesslike image to all customers, potential customers and other people you meet in the course of your work.
- Ensure all locations are maintained to our 360? brand.
- Be a key driver in serious about safety by leading from the front
- Carry out other tasks and duties as required.
- Good planning and organisation skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- A team player with good interpersonal, influencing and relationship building skills
- Maintains exceptionally high standards
- Competent and confident in using MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Positive, Driven and Resilient
This is a great opportunity to join a busy and thriving sales office, with a great team dynamic.
Basic salary £20-22k. Hours Mon-Fri 8.30-5.30pm.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com