25 Apr Software Project Manager
We’re looking for a Software Project Manager who has Business Analyst experience to work as part of our client’s QA/Test team, and alongside their Development and UI/UX teams.
You’ll be responsible for scoping, securing resource, planning and implementation of initiatives within Group IT. Key to this is the ability to lead, organise and motivate a multi-disciplinary team and stakeholders to deliver solutions and results.
You will need to be positive and highly adaptable with previous experience of working in an agile way ensuring features and products are shipped on time every time. You will be able to easily interpret and convey complex concepts and ideas to the team and to non-technical stakeholders.
You should have a solid understanding of Traditional as well as Agile methodologies, values, and procedures in addition to having strong motivational and team leadership skills with the ability to get the best out of the project team.
- Take responsibility for the delivery of tasks, features or projects
- Business analysis and scoping of project engagements, including facilitation of workshops and documentation of customer requirements.
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Excellent communication skills, able to liaise with all levels of seniority appropriately and effectively
- Producing relevant documentation and ensuring timelines are up to date
- Provide feedback to management of potential improvements to existing procedures and systems
22 days holiday rising by 1 day per year to a max of 25 days / Healthcare cash plan / Perkbox / Pension scheme / Cycle to Work Scheme
Any prior experience as a Software Project Manager or Senior Business Analyst will be beneficial.
- Proactive and able to work under own initiative and to schedule
- Previous experience of working in an Agile environment
- Ability to Resource management, Risk management and communicate effectively
- Able to demonstrate drive and positive approach to work
- Resilient and proactive with a flexible approach and strong time management skills
- Organised & ability to manage several features or tasks at the same time.
- 2-3 years minimum experience in a similar role
Experience with any of the below would be useful, but not essential:
- Experience using Azure DevOps
- Previous experience working in the Financial, Construction or Logistics industry
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS AN OFFICE BASED ROLE, AND REQUIRES A DAILY COMMUTE TO FARNHAM
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org