13 Sep Systems and Operations Administrator
Our client is a provider of accountancy services to the construction sector.
They are looking to recruit a Systems & Operations Administrator to join their busy team.
Are you working in a support helpdesk role and fancy something a bit different that you can make your own? Or maybe you’re in an admin position where you look after the internal system and want a bit more autonomy?
As the Systems & Operations Administrator, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management of external software platforms, acting as they key point of contact for all internal queries and ensuring the ongoing maintenance and development to ensure they remain fit for business needs.
You’ll be acting as the first-line response to queries from internal stakeholders regarding issues with the systems, you’ll provide bug fixes where possible or escalate to the external provider where necessary. You’ll recognise the importance of a quick solution to solve an immediate issue, along with the need for a long-term change of process or system update to avoid repeat issues and fully enhance all possible efficiencies.
What else will you do?
- Work closely with the Management team regarding new development requirements for the system, creating technical specifications for the external provider and project managing the development through to completion
- Liaise with internal teams to deliver bespoke management reports when requested
- Formulate, suggest and implement improved operational processes and procedures in relation to the internal system
- Provide additional administrative support to aid the daily business operations, such as raising purchase orders, handling accounts queries, updating records, etc.
- Prepare and deliver training documentation for the system where necessary
- A background working within a support helpdesk or first-line support environment
- Experience of administering a CRM software, whether bespoke or off-the-shelf
- First-class communication and interpersonal skills (written, spoken and verbal), able to converse at all levels, both internally and externally
- A operationally-focused mind with a good understanding and appreciation of overall business process
- Excellent organisation and time management skills, equally capable of working alone using own initiative or taking direction
- The ability to comfortably prioritise tasks and cope with competing demands, often in a high-pressure scenario, and demonstrate hands-on problem solving with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent computer literacy with ability to pick up new systems with ease, must be comfortable with Excel
- Strong self-motivation and drive to meet KPIs and targets
Although not essential, it would be beneficial if you also had:
- Experience of working in the financial industry and/or experience of administering loan management software
- Proficient in the use of SQL Reporting and database queries
- Advanced knowledge of excel (including complex formulae and macro’s)
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com