05 Nov Technical Administration Assistant
Our client is a leading Telecom Solution Provider, based on the outskirts of Basingstoke.
They are looking to recruit a Technical Administration Assistant to join their busy team. You will be joining their experienced and welcoming Technical Administration Team who play a key role in the deployment and continued management of their Telephone System Installations and Maintenance customer base.
We are looking for the successful candidate to play an important part in the maintenance management and installation process of their hardware deployments, in terms of Projects and Post Sales, whilst managing the billing that is involved on both a monthly and annual basis.
Key areas of responsibility including
• Management of the Maintenance Customer Contract Base- additions and leavers.
• Day to day involvement in the ongoing progression of all main hardware installations.
• Ensuring accuracy in the supply and invoicing of Post Sales orders.
• Assisting with system order proposals for the SCL Group Sales teams.
• Assisting in the monthly reporting of the team’s performance. • Ordering of Hardware and Licences from 3rd Party Suppliers
• Organizing Engineers for site visits.
Skills and Experience
• Excellent Customer Service skills with a clear focus to deliver a positive outcome.
• Conscientious individual with a passion for attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to put a point across clearly both verbally and in writing.
• Professional and punctual attitude.
• Ability to work as part of a team and individually
• Full experience of Microsoft Office Suite
Desirable Skills Aurora CRM, Experience in Telephone System Hardware- NEC/Avaya/Splicecom
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com