25 Jun Telemarketing Executive
Our client is a leading Telecoms Provider. They are looking to recruit Telemarketers to join their busy team.
You will be supporting the Field Sales team by contacting organisations and booking appointments with Managing Directors/Business Owners. As a valued member of the team you will be tasked with initiating a memorable, positive relationship with key stakeholders of that organisation and gathering relevant information to facilitate a successful sale of products.
- Talk to key decision-makers about their communication needs
- Follow the provided script whilst speaking to prospects in a natural and professional manner
- Reliably meet or exceed appointment booking targets, whilst upholding high call quality standard
- Book a minimum 1 dem per day
- Develop a good understanding of the telecoms industry and products and services
- Exceed KPI’s
- Work ethically to uphold their reputation in the industry
- Quickly and effectively find accurate answers/solutions to the customer queries
- Adapt quickly to respond to situations
- Ensure appointment bookings are at a time and location to suit both the customer and the relevant sales consultant
- Research your prospects
- Comply with the company policies and procedures including Health & Safety, Code of Conduct and the Company Handbook
- Encourage others to thrive in a relaxed atmosphere, whilst maintaining professional business conduct
- Any other duties as required by your line manager or company director
Skills and Experience:
- Self-motivated, target-focused and target driven
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Able to use a CRM system to derive and input information
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and energetic
Previous sales and customer service experience desired but not essential
- A competitive basic salary
- Uncapped commission with on target earnings of £60k
- Annual leave – 21 days, accumulating an extra day for each year completed
- Rewards – ongoing incentives such as TV’s, mobile phones, days out and holidays abroad
- Go home targets
- Fun and vibrant working environment
Training – exceptional training and development plans (we look to recruit our managers internally)
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Professional Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.