06 Jan Wedding and Events Manager
Our client is a beautiful hotel, with an enviable location.
Reporting to the General Manager, as Meetings & Events Manager you will be responsible for the meetings, events and weddings function and for expertly leading your team in order to consistently deliver the highest standard of experience, exceeding guest expectations within the allocated budget.
You will have a proven track record of delivering exceptional meetings and events with a particular focus on the wedding market.
As Meetings & Events Manager you will be a key player in the on-going success of the hotel and will co-ordinate all meetings and events business ensuring maximum sales are achieved and liaising with operational departments to ensure clear communication is issued.
You will manage a small meetings and events office and guide the team to achieve the hotels goals of driving our events business from strength to strength.
You’ll normally work office hours, but it is expected that you may work extra hours closer to an event, including evenings and weekends, in line with clients’ schedules and the business needs.
If you feel this is the opportunity for you, we’d love to hear from you.
What’s in it for you:
- A competitive salary.
- 31 days holiday.
- Discounted accommodation within the group with colleague rates at our other hotels.
- Excellent training and development opportunities within both the hotel and the company.
- Free meals on duty.
- You will already have meeting & events management experience within a desirable venue, ideally within a 4/5 star hotel environment.
- You will have knowledge and experience of effectively organising catering for large scale conferences, banqueting events and weddings.
- You’ll be motivated by delivering outstanding experiences and enjoy building and developing your team and colleagues.
- Most of all you will be looking to take ownership and advantage of the hotel’s fantastic setting and thrive on the opportunity to make a name for yourself and the hotel.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Professional Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org