Job Title: Lettings Negotiator
Our client is a leading Property Co, with various offices across Dorset and Wiltshire. They are looking to recruit a Lettings Negotiator to join their busy office in Shaftesbury.
You will be promoting properties to let and the management of the letting process, focusing on building a positive working relationship with potential tenants and ensuring a smooth transition.
You will be meeting clients and speaking to them via the telephone, email etc, dealing with incoming calls from existing clients and interested parties as well as keeping landlords and potential tenants informed and up to date by making outbound calls. You will be arranging and conducting appointments with potential tenants
Lettings experience is essential, and you will have a well-rounded approach that focuses on customer service and building a good rapport with both the client and potential client. You will excel at building rapport, and be able to build and maintain good relationships.
Driving licence and own car is essential. There is no remote working with this role.
• Promoting properties.
• Meeting with potential tenants, working out what their exact needs and requirements are and building rapport.
• Arranging and overseeing viewings of properties for potential tenants.
• Meeting with landlords and other parties involved in the rental.
• Answering queries from clients and potential clients via email, telephone or in person.
• Negotiating between property owners and potential tenants to find a mutually beneficial agreement.
• Explaining the tenancy agreement and arranging signing of agreement.
• Organising the payment of money due.
• Troubleshooting when problems arise.
• Keeping administrative systems up to date.
• Adhering to the relevant guidelines set by law at all times.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.