Our client is a leading Property group with offices in Wiltshire and Hampshire.
They are looking to recruit an experienced Property Manager to join their Salisbury team.
As a Property Manager you will be expected to:
• Look after any day-to-day property maintenance issues including utility bills for personal portfolio
• Prepare new managed properties for tenancies
• Inspect managed properties at least once a year
• Prepare and maintain management information forms for new and re let instructions
• Planned and ongoing management
• Vacant management including monthly inspections
• Invoice management and processing
• Reporting and updating to landlord and tenant
• Organisation of safety certification and remedial works
• Negotiation and distribution of the deposit
• Provide wider regional team support and holiday cover when required
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.