Our client is a leading Independent Estate Agency who are looking to recruit a full time Senior Sales Negotiator
As a Senior Sales Negotiator, you will have valuation experience or previous experience as a Sales Negotiator in the property industry. Knowledge of the local area is desirable but not essential.
The successful applicant will undertake a variety of duties relating to the sale of property. You will be responsible for prospecting, valuing & listing properties, maintaining relationships with clients and promoting the services of the Company.
Role and Responsibilities
- Generate & undertake market appraisal appointments
- Preparation of property sales particulars
- Arranging and carrying our viewings
- Conduct property viewings
- Negotiate offers, agree sales & progress sales though to exchange and completion
- Build and maintain relationships with vendors
- Administration duties
- Assist with social media postings and active marketing initiatives
We are looking for
- Ideally at least 2 years’ experience as a sales negotiator
- Sales orientated individual– with previous sales & customer service experience
- Target driven and ambitious
- Highly organised, enthusiastic, hardworking & self-motivated
- Solid IT skills – a good working knowledge of word/outlook, etc.
- Strong administrative skills
- Well presented with strong communication skills both written & verbal
- Hold a valid full driver’s license
- A team player with a “can do” attitude
Hours are Monday – Friday 9-5pm and alternate Saturdays 9-2pm.
Own car is essential for this role.