Our client is expanding and opening new offices in Salisbury from September 22!
They are a successful company, originally based in Bournemouth, and looking to increase their team of Account Managers.
Account Manager role:
After completing the Training Academy, you will be responsible for your own ring-fenced database of clients (no cold calling involved), dealing with inbound and outbound calls.
You will be expected to build genuine rapport with your clients and gain an understanding of their requirements and motivations to enable you to pitch the most suitable products to them.
This role requires an experienced salesperson with a confident telephone manner to manage the end-to-end sales
As an Account Manager you will:
• Manage your own ring-fenced portfolio of existing clients
• Build rapport with clients and gain an understanding of their motivations and requirements
• Advise customers of new products, explain the benefits of adding them to their collections
• Upsell and cross sell product ranges
• Work to realistic targets
The Training Academy:
We only recruit people with the potential to be the best, therefore after the interview process you will join the Training Academy where they will take your confidence and experience and work with you to ensure you are as successful as possible as an Account Manager
The average earnings of their Account Managers last year was around £55,000, and the top 25% earned over £90,000.
This is made up of:
• Competitive starting Salary: £26,250
• Generous uncapped commission structure
• Weekly tax-free voucher incentives based on sales performance (not included in average earning figures)
• Average commission paid whilst on holiday
• Overtime at enhanced hourly rate frequently available
But that’s not all! On top of the market leading earning potential:
• They work in very modern, open plan offices right in the heart of Bournemouth
• We sell high quality luxury products to an expanding market
• But best of all – they do not cold call! They speak to customers who have made genuine enquiries and previous
purchases, and assist them with their collections.
• Early finish on Fridays (3.30pm)
• Comprehensive Private Medical Insurance after qualifying period
• Health Benefits scheme with Employee Assistance Programme providing confidential, compassionate support
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Company pension scheme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Secure bicycle storage and access to on site showers
• Generous employee referral scheme
• Product discount
• Sit stand desks available
• Employee social events
• Anniversary and attendance recognition and rewards
• Excellent induction and new starter Training Academy, alongside ongoing support and training
• Great development opportunities
• Modern offices and fantastic working environment within town centre location
• Based close to Salisbury station
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.