Are you working in B2B sales and looking for something new and exciting? Do you thrive on finding and securing new business and fancy working with a unique proposition?
Ready to take a step up to a Head of Sales role?
Our client is passionate about helping self-employed people with their finances and making sure they’re getting everything they’re entitled to, which includes processing their tax submissions, helping them register for VAT to receive current and historic rebates, offering advances, and providing vehicle financing that’s actually affordable and not just based on credit rating, and more.
They work directly with self-employed customers, but also partner with and provide services to contractor businesses – predominantly within the logistics and construction sectors but also any industry that operates a self-employed workforce.
As Head of Sales you’ll help develop and implement business strategy whilst actively pursuing new business for the group, enabling continued successful growth. You’ll work closely with other key stakeholders in the business.
What’s involved in this Head of Sales role:
- Be actively involved in building the annual sales and financial targets
- Thoroughly understand all the products sold within the group
- Understand the Channel Partners strategy, how it works, and the benefits it brings to the group. Communicate across the group to keep everyone up to date with the status of sales
- Present weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate
- Work with the partners to create and implement the business strategy
- Deeply understand the client’s needs and their expectations
- Develop and prepare the client pitch and closing sale strategy
- Provide feedback to management of potential improvements to existing procedures and scripting
- Work effectively with other departments within the group to maintain excellent standards of service
- Effectively manage the business development team members
- Car allowance
- Uncapped commission schemes – realistic OTE of £60-80,000
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare cash plan
- Professional study support
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Full-time in the office during probation period with the option to move to hybrid work following completion.
- 2 years + proven track-record in new business B2B field sales
- Confident negotiator and ability to close the deal
- Strong client management skills
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Capable of hands-on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail
- UK driving license with own car
- Research and analyse new business opportunities
- Proven track record in exceeding targets
- Experience managing a team