Our client is a full-service digital marketing agency based in Wiltshire.
Join their busy, friendly creative agency team and enjoy coding and modifying clients’ websites according to briefs put together by the project management team.
Code frontend website functionality and backend systems, squash bugs in existing projects, undertake testing and performance checks, manage version control and keep up with new technology trends.
- Hone your craft by working with experienced developers
- Access to external and internal training tailored to your requirements
- The latest Macbook and software development tools
- Build websites from concept to completion in well-appointed offices or hybrid remote
- Work as part of a supportive team in friendly environment
- Help maintain their spot as a leading Wiltshire agency
- Ability to generate ideas with team members and offer insightful solutions
- 24 days leave plus bank holidays
- An enthusiasm for learning
- Attention to detail
Experience in the following would be advantageous but not necessary
- Front end frameworks (VueJS, React, etc)
- Page builders (Divi, Elementor etc)
- Git version control
- MVC frameworks
- Attending and participating in client pitches and meetings
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing Sales and Marketing solutions.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.