Our client is a leading Marketing Agency, based on the outskirts of Winchester.
They are looking to recruit a Paid Media Specialist to join their busy team.
This role will be based at their Winchester office with the potential for flexible remote working after a successful 3-month probation.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of running paid media PPC campaigns on Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and other Social platforms. As a paid advertising expert, you will need to understand your clients’ business and any challenges they face. Based on this understanding, you will think of new ways to help them drive their business forward by utilising paid media campaigns.
You will have the drive to remain at the forefront of paid digital marketing, ensuring best practice marketing techniques are at the heart of everything you do. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to take their career to the next level in an exciting and rapidly developing marketing agency.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role, with a proven track record of delivering successful, Google Ads and paid Facebook/Insta campaigns
- Working knowledge of campaign set-up and optimisation best practices across search, display and social.
- Campaign performance analysis and optimisation
- Ability to set up and test conversion tracking using Google Tag Manager as an example
- Experience reading Google Analytics data
- Creation of the paid media strategy for clients
- LinkedIn campaign creation and management are preferable
- Experience with Programmatic Display Networks
- Ability to work independently and manage own workload
- Conducting Paid Advertising audits
- Experienced with keyword research
- Direction for the optimisation of website landing pages
- Monthly reporting to clients with a proactive approach to improvements
- A generous salary based on experience
- A flexible way of working with creative minds
- Joining an exciting and vibrant company at an amazing time of growth
- Grow your skills across the agency
- Company Pension scheme
- Working hours are 9 am – 5.00 pm Monday-Friday
- In-office role at our Winchester office
- Total 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Private Dentalcare after 2 years
- Private Healthcare after 3 years
To apply for this role, please send us your C.V and accompanying letter
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £28,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.