About the Role
Our client is looking for a talented SEO specialist to join one of the region’s best independent marketing agencies. This opportunity has come about as their client base is growing, they need to add more skilled team members to offer the same high levels of support & guidance to their clients. This SEO specialist will work alongside and within a very strong team of SEO professionals, the Google Ads team, the social media team and the web development team.
Working with varied clients, you will be delivering a truly exceptional campaigns service. You will need to develop a complete understanding of your client’s objectives and work closely with them, as well as liaising with and brief into a variety of talented teams within the agency to ensure that not only your clients are happy, but the teams are too!
You will be managing current clients with their digital marketing projects/campaigns, primarily SEO campaigns but knowledge of PPC and social media campaigns would be an advantage. There will also be the need from time to time, to attend client meetings & prepare campaign recommendations & quotations for clients alongside the sales account managers.
Our client has grown from strength to strength in the online marketplace over the past 5 years. With over 40 trading years under their belt, it has undoubtedly become the company it is today because of their hard working and enthusiastic staff. They’re a team with a positive ‘can-do’ approach and are passionate with ambitious growth plans.
This is an extremely exciting time to join our client, and we’re looking for a talented individual to play a pivotal role in the business growth. They are a fantastic integrated marketing agency with global brand clients, excellent opportunities for progression and lots of rewards.
- Managing current customers SEO campaigns
- Reporting on customer campaigns using Google Data Studio
- On Page SEO work and content creation
- Client liaison
- Working closely with the Account/Project Managers
Knowledge & Experience
At least 2 years’ experience of working on SEO campaigns, a good understanding of key on-page and off page SEO strategies. Preparing site audits & recommendations to present in client meetings would be a benefit.
Critical Thinking & Strategizing
You’ll have exceptional problem-solving skills and understand how to analyse the effectiveness of digital campaigns and how to match SEO strategies to client goals.
Great interpersonal and communication skills, with a commitment to customer service. The ability to communicate with colleague and customers at all levels.
Able to work amicably and productively with the various teams within the company.
- A proven track record of working on SEO campaigns and delivering results
- Knowledge of current SEO trends and strategies
- Awareness of best SEO practice
- Extensive copywriting experience with an articulate writing style on a variety of topics
- Working knowledge of GoogleAnalytics and conversion point tracking
- Working knowledge of SEO tools (Moz, Majestic, SEM Rush)
- Working knowledge of WordPress and Yoast
- Fantastic interpersonal skills: being a team player within a small agency is crucial
- Excellent communicator
- Customer-focused and affable
- Strong organisational skills
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work on own initiative
- Skilled at managing relationships with clients and internal teams
- Must have at least 2 years of SEO campaign management experience
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.